Capture video and play it out to Blackmagic Design, Deltacast, and Stream Labs I/O hardware.
You may also like
Direct Take solves the problem of synchronized multi-camera recording during live video productions such as concerts and sports events. This video capture software synchronously records 6 or more video channels from I/O products by Blackmagic Design, AJA, DELTACAST and Stream Labs.
NLE-friendly ProRes and DNxHD files produced by Direct Take are perfect for post-production. Accelerated, reverse, slow motion and frame-by-frame playback modes can be used to track the quality of the videos even while recording is in progress.
- Synchronous multi-channel capture. 6 or more channels can be ingested synchronously (with LTC timecodes used for accurate synchronization).
- Start with a single click. No need to repeat the same setup process each time you have a recording session. Use presets to start multi-channel capture with a single click.
- Recording to several formats. Direct Take can simultaneously encode the same signal into several alternative formats (creating files of different sizes using different compression settings).
- A wide range of supported codecs. Direct Take supports H.264, MPEG-2, M-JPEG, ProRes, DNxHD, MXF, .MOV, .MP4, .AVI, RTMP, RTSP, UDP, HTTP and more.
- GPU-powered H.264 encoding. Push the encoding stress out of the system to dedicated chips (Nvidia's NVENC and Intel's Quick Sync).
- Playback while recording. Once the recording process has begun, you can start playing back the files that are being recorded.
- Fantastic multiviewer. Audio level, timecode and other capture session data is displayed for each channel.